It all began way back on the second Sunday of Aug, or more precisely on 12th Aug, of 2012 when a group of six young families with their children gathered to worship the Lord at 49 Sisco Place, New jersey. Before which the Lord had to begin a transformation in the life’s of the home owners where God transformed a basement Full-Fledged bar into a church for Christ, Over the years the Church family has grown, and through our years of worshiping at 49 Sisco Place, God has remained faithful to His Word, touching and transforming the lives of everyone who had come, and meeting all their needs.
The Lord has graciously led us for over these 5 years, and the Church has grown from strength to strength in fellowship and in devotion. We worship in Multilingual Languages (English/Telugu/Hindi) , and we remain committed to connecting people to Jesus and watching the change and growth in people and the Church.
- We believe that THE BIBLE is the inspired Word of God and sufficient guide for our lives.
- We believe there is one God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Christ crucified for each and every person’s sin on the earth and rose again.
- We believe in the “Great Commission” and that we have the obligation to reach the reachable with His Word.
- We believe that the thread of Compassion is oven in every fabric of Christian teaching.
- We believe there is salvation only through faith in Jesus Christ. He died on the cross that our sins may be forgiven. He was buried and after three days He was raised from the dead. Sin and death could not defeat Him.
- We believe you must be born again to go to heaven. When you put your trust in Jesus and believe in what He did for you, the Holy Spirit changes you on the inside.
It is the testimony of both the Old and New Testaments and of the Church that God is both One and Triune. The biblical revelation testifies that there is only one God and that He is eternally existent in three persons God the Father (Jehovah), Son (Jesus Christ) and Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ is completely God who gave up his divinity; He left heaven and became incarnate by the Holy Spirit through the Virgin Mary. He became man to reveal God the Father and for the redemption of man of his sins.
The Holy Spirit is God, the Lord and giver of life, who was active in the Old Testament and given to the Church in fullness at Pentecost. He empowers the saints for service and witness, cleanses man from the old nature and conforms us to the image of Christ. The baptism in the Holy Spirit, subsequent to conversion, releases the fullness of the Spirit and is evidenced by the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
We as Church believe in Triune God and worship the only true God. Shalom Christian Prayer Fellowship embraces a holistic approach to ministry and determines to offer and implement practical hands-on solutions to poverty, Under-privileged and needy, we engage in Discipleship, Mentoring and Counseling, bringing Hope, Value and Empowerment to the individual who are willing to carry out the Great Commission.
Shalom never depends on commercials or business for the huge expense that it bears, but look to the like-minded people who are passionate that Jesus’ name must be known all over the world.